Friday, September 05, 2014

New Invitation to Blog - Sept 5 2014

Hi Family,

So Dad's 70th birthday is nine days away -- recently, I've been going through his "boxes of stuff" and putting memorable things in chronology binders. 

I started this blog in 2006 but only did ten posts. Now that the boxes are gone and organized in better order, I'm hoping to post stories and docs regularly -- not in any particular order.

My hope is that you'll join me and add your own memories of Dad. In that vein, I'll add each of your email addresses to the blog participants section. If you try to post but can't, please let me know, and I'll update the email address for you. 

I hope this will be a family activity that we can all participate in and enjoy.

I love you!

Mom

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger hawkpete said...

Thanks for the invite!
I'm excited to read other memories as well as remembering my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home