Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Priesthood Line of Authority - 1963

(from Dad's missionary journal)

"My Line of Authority

I was ordained an Elder by Fred E. Sawyer (uncle) on September 22, 1963;
Who was ordained by Albert E. Bowen - 16 Jan 1949;
Who was ordained by Heber J. Grant - 8 Apr 1937;
Who was ordained by George Q. Cannon - 16 Oct 1882;
Who was ordained by Brigham Young - 26 Aug 1860;
Who was ordained by The Three Witnesses, Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer, Martin Harris;
Who was ordained by Joseph Smith;
Who received his authority from Peter, James and John;
Who received their authority from Jesus Christ.

My Physical Description

When I left on my mission I weighed 170 pounds and was 6 feet 4 inches tall.
When I returned from my mission I weighed 150 pounds and was 6 feet 4 inches tall."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home